Our jjheritage Mission & Vision Statement:
jjheritage aspires to turn ideas into reality. We are committed to interpreting the past for future generations.
We will advise and support clients to deliver successful projects on time, within budget and to the required quality. The application of a structured project management approach, ensuring expert planning, monitoring, control and evaluation is at the heart of our business.
Our objectives are:
• To work with clients to identify and meet their needs
• To provide the relevant tools and techniques for implementation
• To enable the realisation of benefits
• To conduct post implementation evaluation
• To facilitate knowledge exchange for future projects/initiatives
Our values are:
• To champion excellence in the Arts & Heritage sector
• To produce high quality, effective and value for money solutions
• To be open and transparent in all dealings
• To promote equality of opportunity and diversity